EzyOne - Our first electric bike for your daily commutes
Ideal to skip traffic and escape on adventures, the EzyOne is our first model of Ebike.
With its high handlebar and banana seat, it gives a retro style that will make the heads turn!
NO LICENSE REQUIRED ! Under Canadian laws, this ebike goes up to 32km/h and the motor is 500W, which means it is considered a bicycle and does not require a driving license.
With Shimano 7-speed changer and 5 different paces of electrical assistance, you are in control of your speed. Don't want to pedal? No problem, we included a thumb throttle for effortless cruise.
- If you want a different payment plan with Partial.ly, please reach out to us directly, we can create one tailored to your need.
- To know more about shipping, check our Shipping Policies.
- Frame Material
- 6061 Aluminum alloy reinforced frame
- Max Speed
- 32 km/h (per Quebec law)
- Range per Charge
- From 50km to 90 km* (*Depending on slopes, speed, road condition, wind and driver's weight)
- Matt black or Matt white
- Bafang Rear hub brushless motor - 500W nominal power
- 48V 13Ah-17,5Ah Samsung Lithium removable Battery (48V 2A, Smart charger, Charge time: 4-6h)
- LCD Display
- KING METER display : speed controls, pedal assist, mileage, battery life, light control.
- F&R TEKTRO disc brakes
- Speed shifter
- SHIMANO 7 speeds
- 20*4.0 KENDA snow tires with front & back mud guards
- Front fork
- Shock Absorber Fork
- Pedal Assist
- Yes. 0-2 : Eco Mode, 3 : Normal Mode, 4-5 : Performance Mode
- Throttle Assist
- Foot rest
- Max Load
- Any accepted return are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- For defect and factory damages, please contact us immediately with pictures of the defect to make your warranty work.
- Please use the address in the CONTACT US page for shipping.
Pre Sale Questions
Most Asked Questions
Amazing bike and A++ customer service. A very bad previous experience with another company brought me towards Ezywheel, and I am soooo grateful for that! The bike and parts are of great quality, and from known and reputable brands. Excellent power and acceleration (thank you Bafang), front suspension works well, but hey! Montreal is one big open bumpy street. Battery is great, for only 13Ah (they offer higher Ah batteries should you want/need it). Love the retro moped look too. I call it my Stranger Things' bike (for the aficionados out there). There's not a day that goes by where someone doesn't shout out "Hey! cool bike!", I could not agree more. ;) Very cool bike, indeed. I rediscovered the joys of biking thanks to them, and I couldn't be prouder to be sporting around a terrific machine made locally. Mille mercis Ezywheel ! :))
Only downside is that my girlfriend says she might get fat since we take the bike everywhere.
My wife and I are loving the Ezyone. Best 2 people ebike on the market. It pedals like a charm and has lots of power when you want it! Uphill 2 people with no problem. All legit parts from good companies and their service is amazing. So proud they’re from Montreal. Definitely the best Ebike out there! You will be addicted to riding it.
Super beau vélo, équipe de EzyWheel super sympathique! Le vélo est assez rapide, c'est surprenant, par contre j'aurais aimé un peu plus de power pour les pentes, mais n'empêche qu'en pédalant un peu ca monte sans trop d'effort. :)
We bought Ezywheel 33 days ago and had our first ride yesterday.
I put 5 stars for the bike, easy to ride, confortable, powerfull. The batterie was showing full after a two hour ride with few stops here and there .
I recomand this bike without hezitation