Introducing the latest arrival in the Ezyfamily, the EzyTwo.
An electric city road bike with a sleek design and lightweight which very much looks like a regular bike. Safely go through traffic and destinations with agile ebike while being in control of your speed with its Shimano speed changer and 5 different levels of electric assistance.
The 36V 10Ah battery is hidden in the frame, the 250W brushless rear hub motor will effortlessly carry you through the hills and the built-in display brings a minimalistic style to your ride.
|A blended display for maximum discretion||A silent yet powerful motor||The full capability of a city bike|
- Frame Material
- Aluminum alloy reinforced frame
- Max Speed
- 32 km/h (per Quebec law)
- Range per Charge
- From 80 km* (*Depending on slopes, speed, road condition, wind and driver's weight)
- Black, White or Grey
- Aikema Rear hub brushless motor - 250W nominal power
- 36V 10,5Ah Samsung Lithium Battery (Charge time: 3-5h).
- LCD Display
- Built-in display : speed controls, pedal assist, mileage, battery life, light control.
- 180mm Tektro Disk Brakes F&B
- Speed shifter
- SHIMANO 7 speeds
- 700Cx28C Tires
- Pedal Assist
- Yes. 0-2 : Eco Mode, 3 : Normal Mode, 4-5 : Performance Mode
- Throttle Assist
- Foot rest
- Max Load
- Any accepted return are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- For defect and factory damages, please contact us immediately with pictures of the defect to make your warranty work.
- Please use the address in the CONTACT US page for shipping.
Pre Sale Questions
Most Asked Questions
So it's officially been 100 days with the ezytwo. I have done a total of 1300 km and i haven't countered any serious problem from this bike. If there were any doubts or minor problems all i had to do, was contact Guillaume and he would answer almost instantly, ready to help. As for the bike, the battery charge is reasonable given the size and weight of the bike. It looks like a normal city bike but has the same advantages of an electric one. As for the cost, the prize is really reasonable comparing to other bigger companies. For me it's a big "plus" cause it's a small local store with really good people working on it. :)
Happy with my new purchase, riding often now and I think this bike looks smart!